Thursday, December 29, 2011

This Week in Pictures

Opening Christmas gifts

(Not quite ready for the Bruin marching band, but he'll keep practicing! =))


Wednesday night dinner:

This week's theme was Korean food. I always want to take a picture of all the food when it's nicely presented and ready to eat...but we always just hurry up and eat and remember to take a picture when it's all eaten up!

Bibimbap with egg, seaweed, beef, spinach, zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, and sprouts.


Side Dishes: Kim Chi, Kim Chi Pancake, Radish Kim Chi, Cucumber Kim Chi, and Potatoes (I told my friends that this is the spiciest meal that they will probably ever eat in my home).


Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cups for Dessert (desserts are always American :))



Then yesterday, Noah was very upset that I decided to take down the Christmas tree. He was NOT happy about that.


Daddy had to come console him and help him say "goodbye" to the ornaments.


What a week!