While eating pizza here isn't as easy as it is in the US (buy a frozen pizza, go out to eat, or call for delivery), it's still one of the relatively easier options for homemade western food. As long as I have all the necessary ingredients on hand--pepperoni from Hong Kong (or somewhere else), cheese from my old town, etc.--I'm good to go! I've been loving the ease of making pizza dough in my bread machine and after several years, I've finally found a pizza crust recipe that I really love. We also recently bought a pizza stone online, which has really improved the quality of our pizza crust. So after deciding to make pizza for dinner tonight, I've also realized that it's a great way to keep your husband AND son entertained. Give your husband a big chunk of dough to throw in the air...give your son a front row seat...and the two couldn't be happier!

Our unbaked Hawaiian pizza:

Our finished supreme pizza:

It was a yummy meal!! Happy New Year everybody!