Monday, January 9, 2012

It's that time again...

After enjoying being at home for the past few weeks, we're off once again. This time, we'll be gone for just shy of one month. We'll be in at least 6 different hotel rooms and 5 different cities. While we're traveling, Noah will also hit his 40th flight. Yup, that's right...40th airplane flight before turning 2. Crazy, huh?

Since I've confirmed that I'm a terrible packer (I like to pack a lot :)), I better get back to squishing everything in our suitcases. Of course Noah's stuff accounts for over half of what we're bringing. How is it that such a small kid could require so much (peapod, booster seat, toilet seat, sippy cups, emergency meds, etc.)?!?! Well, good thing he's so cute...here are some pictures to prove it. :)
Still learning to smile :)


We bought a desk this week for our guest room, which will act as my office area. However, my little boy decided to take over. =P