Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Village Trip

This past weekend, we went out to a friend's village to visit his family. We had a nice time, and I'm really thankful for my little boy who does a GREAT job of traveling and enjoying all that the village has to offer (beautiful scenery, farm animals, etc.). Here are some pictures from our trip:

I mentioned awhile back that we had decided that we wouldn't travel this month in order to try and get some sense of stability in our lives. Well, I should've known that was too lofty of a goal! Richard has been called away for a last minute meeting (in our old town), so he'll leave early tomorrow morning. At least he'll only be gone overnight, so Noah and I will be on our own for the next two days. I kind of wish we were going so that I could see our friends, but it's just too much hassle (12+ total hours on the bus) to make the trek with Noah. Maybe another time. :)