Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Goodies

Well, it's been quite the week of baking and eating. After a few days, we finally let Noah eat some of the gingerbread house. He thoroughly enjoyed himself.



I was pretty happy that his favorite part was playing with the Oreo car and tricycle I built for him.



This week we did the usual cookie craziness, making a variety of cookies and packaging them to give out to friends.




Of course, after days of Noah asking to eat the cookies, I finally let him enjoy one of the train cookies I made for him. It's probably no surprise that he had no problem finishing the whole cookie. He also had fun playing with the cookie (complete with "choo choo" and "brrm brrrm" sound effects) until the very last bite, even when there was just a little bit left to slide across the kitchen counter.