Here's a look at our menu:
Salad - nothing fancy
Pitas - this is also a great site for those of you who like to make bread
Rice - substituted Thyme for whatever Savory is
Falafels - great for your vegetarian friends
Lemon Chicken - nothing fancy, but delicious (Richard did this, and he doesn't like following recipes =P)
Cucumber Tzatziki - I LOVE this stuff
Hummus - We've tweaked recipes a bit to come up with one we like. Our favorite is made with roasted garlic. Let me know if you want the recipe. :)
Not Mediterranean, but since I saw strawberries at the market, I really wanted to make this super easy Strawberry Tart. This dessert is awesome because it looks impressive, but is SO EASY to make. The original recipe tops the tart with canned blueberry pie filling, but I just use whatever I have on hand (fresh strawberries, in this case).
Happy cooking, baking, and eating! =)