Noah will dance and scream "mama!" until I lift him up onto the counter to watch the bread machine knead the dough.
Then when the dough has to rise, I told him that it's like the dough is sleeping. So he decided to "sleep" next to the dough.
As if this week hasn't been busy enough, I decided that I needed to bake some more (in addition to the normal Christmas cookie craziness). Richard and I had decided that we wanted to build a gingerbread house this year. But of course, I figured we shouldn't just build one by ourselves, we should host a gingerbread house party! I thought it'd be so much fun if everybody could have their own house to decorate...but I don't think I thought through how much work it would take to build so many houses. Anyways, now that the craziness and tiredness of yesterday's gingerbread baking and building has passed, I'm really excited for our party tonight. (I do recall telling Richard last night, "It's official. I'm crazy. Why did I decide to do this?!") I'm sure I'll post more pictures later, but here are some pics of our madness...my poor, dear husband stayed up with me until past midnight last night to act as my structural engineer. :)