Well, we survived having 5 kids...though not without first going to 6. It was kind of funny since a friend popped over spontaneously to make sure we were doing ok. Somehow it ended up that she and her husband went to lunch while her little girl stayed with us to eat and play with the 5 other kids...so we ended up with 6 kids for a bit! Haha! Funny how things work out! :) Having so many kids is definitely a challenge...made more interesting by the three languages being thrown around during lunch.
Anyways, it was a holiday yesterday, so we did our first village trip as a family of 4. I have to admit that village trips aren't easy for me. Unlike my husband who loves it, I find myself worrying a lot. I still enjoy it, but I worry about falling into the toilet (balancing on wood planks is hard!), I worry about Noah getting carsick or falling down the side of the mountain, and I worry about people feeding Caleb while I'm not looking (well, I wasn't worried about this yesterday, but I am now since it happened yesterday)! But I need to loosen up and learn to enjoy things more...like my son. Noah LOVES the village...he's so great with the people and the hiking. It's so neat to see. I'll keep working on enjoying myself more...and I'll get the chance since we decided spontaneously to go to another village today. So I better get going, but we'll post pictures of our visits soon!