I was going to post these pictures earlier, but we were out of power for 12 hours today. We sure were happy when it came back on! Here are some pictures from our recent village visits. The visits had some challenges...for me, the challenges climaxed when I had to nurse Caleb while squatting on a muddy mountain of shrubs next to loud firecrackers (my legs are sore today from squatting and hiking!). But we're thankful we had a nice time with our friends!
![]() |
| The bathroom |
| Eating lunch |
| Our first village visit as a family of 4 |
| Enjoying clean air and greenery |
| Caleb was a champ taking his naps in the carrier |
| Another attempt at a family pic |
| Noah using his birthday present from K. I think he'll be a photographer like daddy. :) |
| Loving the village |
| Can't beat the scenery! |
