Richard is gone traveling this week, so I told him I'd try and be good about posting lots of pictures. A bunch of these pics are older ones that I've been meaning to post, but a couple are from the past few days.
 |
| On a recent Saturday, Richard took Noah on a hike for some playtime. This is the area at the top of a nearby mountain. |
 |
| We love daddy! |
 |
| So glad to have my mom helping out this week while Richard is gone! |
 |
| We used the box of our new wok to create Noah's toy airplane...can't ya tell? Haha! I just thought it was cute that Noah insisted that Caleb sit NEXT to him (not behind!) as he drove the airplane. |
 |
| Playing/watching trains together |
 |
| Noah playing store with his cash register birthday present from E&A. He loves it! |