Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More LA pictures

I just had to post a few more pictures (from my friend K's camera) from our time in LA. We had SUCH a fun time with our friends!

I'm a little concerned that chivalry is dead in this next generation. :)



Noah wasn't too fond of me putting K on his lap!



Noah had to finish up a text on his blackberry before he was willing to pose for the camera.



J and I have known each other since....well, probably kindergarten or so. We've celebrated our birthdays (one day apart) together in high school, college, and even now as we're in our 30s (!) and have our own families. Our friends were so sweet to surprise us (well, he might not have been surprised since his wife bought the cake =)) with an early birthday celebration while we were in the US. Of course it involved an insane amount of delicious food (I think we maybe only ate 1/4 of it!), followed by It's Its and Chocolate Dobash cake. Yum!