Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So Much Fun!

 
Grocery shopping is fun for everyone!

This pho stuff is really good!

We were so excited to bring Noah to one of our favorite activities, Farmer's Market, just down the block from our house.  We all had so much fun!
Noah loved that he got to eat so many delicious fruit samples!  Strawberries, watermelon, peaches, plums, pluots, mango-flavored nectarines...they had everything!

Have you ever seen so much grass?  Noah loves it!  After eating lots of fruit samples, we ate lunch and had a picnic with friends.

Since Farmer's Market is twice a week, we got to go again this morning.  Here's Noah enjoying picnic time with friends and yummy food!


I love meat on a stick!

Noah has loved having so many friends his age.  I love watching the kids play while I get to catch up with my girlfriends!

Noah and K had so much fun running around!

It's hard to describe just how GREAT it has been to be back.  Turns out I didn't need to be that scared of jet lag because we were all pretty much over it by the third day.  The first two nights, Noah would wake up, but once he was brought to our bed, he did a great job of just laying there with us until he fell back asleep.  By the third night, he slept through the night on his own.  I was pretty happy with that!

We have been enjoying ourselves a TON...it's been so nice to hang out with some of our best friends, eat tons of good food, and just enjoy being a family.  We feel so blessed.  It's been so nice to stay in our old condo, where everything seems strangely familiar and so comfortable.  Our friends and family have been absolutely amazing to make sure that we have everything we need--cars (yes, plural!), toys for Noah, towels, furniture, etc....we can't even express how good everybody has been to us!  Thanks, everybody! :)