Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Counting Down

3 days.  That's how much time we have left here...I can't believe it!  There's still a lot to do, but I'm feeling pretty good about our progress.  Richard is gone for a few days to take care of our visas, which has stalled the packing process, but we're thankful that things on his end seem to be going well.  We're so excited that he's coming home tomorrow. 

Today, Noah and I went out with our friends to experience the new attraction in town: buses.  Yup, that's right...our town got buses.  So we took the boys to ride on the bus (I've mentioned how there's not much to do with kids in our town, right? :)).  Noah had a blast...ahh, cheap thrills.  Then we went to the only semi-western fast food restaurant in town, where Noah got to feast on a chicken drumstick with fries...with a dan tat for dessert.  After lunch, we let the boys enjoy the "play area" (what happened to all the balls...are people taking them home?!?) and for the first time, Noah loved doing the slide by himself!  He's a cautious little guy, but once he got the hang of it, he couldn't get enough!  What a fun morning!