Saturday, July 28, 2012
Back in the US!
Sorry I didn't post earlier, but we made it back to the US safe and sound. Thanks especially to those who were thinking of us on the long flight! Noah did GREAT on the long flight...he didn't throw up, and he slept really well in the carseat. I'm also SO glad we flew Korean Air because the new Airbus 380 was super comfy! Even though I didn't get the bulkhead seats, I had plenty of leg room, which is unusual since I have long-ish legs. But the planes were roomy and customer service (especially towards kids) was great...we loved it! We've been slowly getting over jetlag...thankfully it hasn't been as bad as I expected it to be. Noah seems to be adjusting well, and we're all really enjoying our time here. It's been great to be back in our old condo and enjoying the company of good friends. Our family and friends have been awesome in making sure we've had everything we need....we're so grateful they've made this such a smooth transition for us. Ah, it's so nice to be home! :)
Posted by
esther