- Now that it's mid-April, we have FINALLY gotten some decent weather. I haven't had to wear thermals the past few days - I love it!
- We survived the 3-day water outage just fine. Sure, it was definitely inconvenient, but I'm happy to say that we still had plenty of water to spare by the time the water turned back on. I think we could've lasted another day or two...but I'm sure glad we didn't have to!
- My major frustration this week was that somebody in our complex had a new rooster, which crowed loudly and woke Noah and I up far too early in the morning. Thankfully this morning, it didn't crow...perhaps somebody enjoyed a nice chicken dinner last night! =)
- This afternoon, we rode in a mini-van (that acts like a shared taxi on set routes) that had 15 people in it! Usually there's just 11 (YES, in a mini-van sized vehicle), but add 4 kids...and that makes 15!
And of course, here are some fun pics of my boys.
| Enjoying Richard's belated birthday dinner. I promised him I would buy him the most expensive steak we could find in our little town. It cost a whopping $10, which is a LOT for a meal here. |
| Noah wanted to help daddy pick out fruit on the way home. |
| Noah enjoying some banana at a local friend's house this afternoon. |