Saturday, April 9, 2011
Grandma's Kitchen
Tonight we went into town with some friends (7 of us + driver crammed into one taxi!) to enjoy Western cuisine at a restaurant called Grandma's Kitchen. Unfortunately since my entree and Richard's soup turned out to be super spicy (those were the things we had planned for Noah to eat), Noah didn't get the healthiest meal. But I don't think he minded eating Cheerios, hamburger bun, ham, onion ring, and french fries too much. I can tell that he doesn't eat too much Western food though because he definitely prefers eating Chinese food! But he definitely enjoyed stopping for dessert at Dairy Queen, where we let him have a few bites of soft serve. What a night of junk food for our little guy! I'm slightly ashamed that his meal was so unhealthy, but I guess I don't mind it TOO much since he so rarely gets any sort of processed foods.
Posted by
esther