Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Legs



Temperatures are dropping, and tomorrow's forecast says the low will be -4°C and the high will be 8°C. In honor of the freezing temperatures, I thought I'd post about my latest favorite baby accessory: baby legs. I think I first heard of baby legs when I saw them being sold online. To be honest, I thought they were kind of odd...after all, do baby boys really need leggings? But then my good friend C gave us a bunch for Noah, and they were awfully cute. Little did I know how much I would grow to LOVE these things.

In this cold weather without central heating, even indoors gets pretty cold since our walls are cement and lack any sort of insulation. These days, I'm wearing at least two layers on bottom and three layers on top. In the past, when it gets really cold, I've worn up to three layers on the bottom and seven layers on top. But can you imagine dressing a baby in all these layers, only to remove them every few hours for a diaper change? Anyhow, Noah has been wearing these baby legs instead of thermals, which have been great! I have no idea whether or not they're meant to be used like this (I'm guessing probably not), but it works great for us! So here's Noah, modeling his baby legs for you all. Here he is in his base layer, the first of many.

THANK YOU C for helping keep my baby boy warm(er) this winter! :)