I can't believe we're heading back to the US in just TWO days!! By now, I've gotten somewhat used to the mixed emotions...sad to leave, but excited to be reunited with reunited with friends and family. On a personal level, I'm feeling big, pregnant, and slightly uncomfortable. I'm dreading the travel back, followed by the unavoidable jetlag. I'm disappointed the boys caught minor colds and have runny noses this week...and I'm just hoping this clears up in the next few days so that the air pressure doesn't cause them additional discomfort. But I know in the end, we'll survive....we just got to get through it. Because we live in a remote area, it will take us about 4 days to get back. Would you please remember us this week (remember, we're about half a day ahead of you)? Here's what our journey looks like:
Sunday afternoon - we fly from our city to a big city - please ask that the plane will fly!! (We have to fly out early since there are no Monday flights, but this also gives us buffer time in case we have to detour due to a canceled flight.)
Monday - we will spend the day with Richard's parents who are coming to meet us and see us off.
Tuesday - we will fly to Seoul, Korea and spend the night here
Wednesday - we will fly out of Seoul, spend just over 13 hours on the plane, then arrive at Houston airport on the same day, around 8:15am.
We'll update our blog as we're able to. Please ask that the boys would travel well...and for extra strength, endurance, and patience for us parents. We're also hoping that we'll be able to get the bulkhead seats so that we can have extra legroom and can get around easier. Based on previous experience, we know that getting a carseat on the plane for Caleb will be a battle, so we're hoping for understand airline and security staff.
Thanks for journeying with us!