A few days ago, I decided to set up an area in our living room where Caleb could play on the floor. I thought it was a pretty good idea to have him play on a mat, where I didn't need to worry about him.
 |
| Caleb enjoying tummy time |
 |
| Just a few seconds later! |
But I've decided this is trouble! Caleb just rolls and rolls and rolls until he gets to where he wants to go. He's WAY more mobile than Noah was at this age. I'm constantly dragging him back to the mat...which means I can't leave him unattended. Crazy kid!
 |
| Yesterday was a holiday, so we got to relax at home. Richard did the cooking for the day, and Noah helped make baby food. |
 |
| I'm surprised it took us this long, but after many years of living here, Richard finally made a rack of ribs. It was SO good! |