 |
| Saturday morning playtime was tons more fun with Noah's friend letting him borrow her toy. Too bad he threw a huge fit when it was time to give it back. =P |
 |
| Ever since he got to help my dad assemble a bunch of our furniture, Noah has been obsessed with tools and "fixing" stuff. Here he is using these popsicle sticks to fix the green pepper. Wanna help? |
 |
| Noah spends a lot of time sitting at our bar while I'm working in the kitchen. He gets particularly excited when he gets to sample or help lick things clean...especially if it's ice cream! |
 |
This week's Wednesday night theme was Vietnamese food. Richard made an awesome Pho.
|
 |
Here's our attempt at the cold vermicelli. I was pleasantly surprised by this one!
|
So that was our week. Tomorrow we leave to travel some more. We'll be gone for two weeks (our family will be separated for the first week). While I'm looking forward to it, I also wish our lives didn't demand so much travel. I can tell the lack of stability really affects Noah too. Ever since our move, I've been frustrated with how he has regressed in his potty training....but the past few days he finally seems to be getting back on track! And go figure, we leave tomorrow. Oh well!