Monday, October 3, 2011

Some Pictures

I know I need to post some pictures of our new apartment, but our camera was having issues with the memory card. Now that Richard has fixed it, I'll try to get some posted in the next few days...though I think part of my procrastination lies in the fact that the house is still messy and cluttered...and who likes to show pictures of their home messy?!

For now, here are some pictures that I've been wanting to post.

This is the van we drove out in with the rest of our stuff that didn't fit in the moving truck. The car was packed!


We tried to take a few quick breaks on our road trip to make sure that Noah didn't get too carsick. Isn't this picture adorable?


My boy eating hot pot just like the locals. :)


We have been incredibly blessed to have my parents visiting us during this time of transition. They have served us in countless ways, and we don't know how we would have survived without them. Here's Noah helping grandpa assemble furniture. He had SO much fun working with tools!


Walking around old town.


Since yo-yos are a huge craze here, my dad (a yo-yo champion back in the day) went to our friend's kid's school at his request. He did a bunch of tricks and caused quite a scene!