One of Richard's favorite cookies is double chocolate chip. When I was talking with a friend tonight about cookies, I was reminded of how I've been meaning to post this recipe for those of you who like to try out new recipes. For me, this recipe produced a great cookie, and it's Richard's new favorite! You may want to tweak it (I did) according to some of the reviews and your own personal preferences. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures, but if you love chocolate, you should try this recipe.
Also, here's a great tip I learned when I moved here. Whenever I'm making cookies, I bake however many I want for that day (usually about a dozen), then scoop out the rest of the dough into balls and place onto a saran wrap-covered tray, and put it into the freezer. Once it's frozen solid, I take my cookie dough balls and put it into a freezer bag...and voila, I have ready-made cookie dough any time I want. This is GREAT for times when you're craving a good cookie (just pop a few into the toaster oven and add a few extra minutes of baking time) or when you have guests stop by at the last minute. Happy baking!