After my last post, I realized that just posting the link to the recipe for the double chocolate chip cookies is kinda lame since it didn't include the changes that I made to the recipe. My friend J who used to live here used to have awesome recipes because she always tweaked and adjusted to make it perfect (J, we miss you!). So I've decided to post the recipe in its entirety so that you can duplicate it...and hopefully love it as much as we do (I confess that I've had 4 cookies in the past 24 hours =P)!
So here's my recipe for my new favorite double chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients:
1 cup butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 t vanilla
2 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
2 cups chocolate chips
Cream together butter and sugars. Then add eggs and vanilla. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda and salt. Blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes (or longer if using frozen dough).
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!