Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We're off!

In about an hour, we're leaving for the airport to go to THE BEACH for a week! We are SO excited. It's about 28 degrees outside right now, so we're hoping the planes will have no problem taking off today. Hopefully there's no ice on the ground...we'll see.

Knowing that weather this time of year is gloomy, freezing, and depressing, we had planned a few months back for a vacation at the beach. Boy are we glad we did. Hopefully by the end of the day, we'll be in weather in the 80s, though I'm pretty sure it'll at least be in the 70s, which is quite ok with me. And hopefully these sore throats Richard and I have will disappear with the sun! :) Noah is doing much better these days. Still recovering, but tons better. I think he needs some warm weather, too! :)