Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We're Back!

We're back from the beach! We had an absolutely wonderful time, minus some illnesses and forgotten luggage. But overall, it was a spectacular vacation that was incredibly refreshing for us as a family. We'll definitely post some pictures soon.

Unfortunately, now that we're back, I'm slightly depressed. When we got back earlier today, our home was in the 30s F (yes, that's the indoor temperature). After running the heaters for the past 6 hours, I can only get it to about 50F. It's soooo cold! We're running two heaters in Noah's room to try and get the temperature up before he goes to bed, and it's still only 60F. =( The depressing part is that today's weather was really "nice"; temperatures will drop more by the end of the week. Our house was so cold while we were gone that my computer won't even start. I just get this "Fan Error" message. Can a computer really break down from being cold while we were gone? If anybody has ideas on how to revive my computer, I'd love to hear them!

Anyways, enough lamenting over my post-vacation slump; forgive my complaining! We really did have an awesome time...pleasant weather, beautiful facilities, and awesome seafood! I joked to a friend that I think wearing flip flops everyday was refreshing for my soul. =) We'll show pictures soon!