Monday, September 24, 2012

Long Overdue

My apologies again for my lack of posts lately.  Although I want to say that I'll get better...I don't want to make any promises with #2 due to arrive soon!

It's hard to believe we've been in Houston for almost a month.  We had a really nice time vacationing in San Antonio a few weeks back (we'll have to post pics of that another time), but then Noah and I were sick for the following week, which was not so fun.  But now that we're finally recovered, we're getting into a more normal routine.  It's been a great blessing to live with family...it's made daily living so much easier as we get to take turns cooking and Noah always has cousins around to play with! 

Richard and I double dated with my parents at a fancy steakhouse for Houston's restaurant week.  I forgot how nice it was to eat a meal without having to deal with bibs, sippy cups, and cutting up food!


This past weekend we took Noah to the neighborhood Aquatic Center.  This place was amazing!

Noah loved playing with the water.

Noah's favorite was probably this froggy water slide for the kids.  Here he is playing with cousins.

We're getting to that point where we're getting nervous and bracing ourselves for the arrival of #2.  I've been trying to take it easy since we're really hoping to make it to 37 weeks in this pregnancy.  If #2 arrives at the same time that Noah did, then we have less than a week to go...haha!  So we'll see!  Hopefully this guy will stay put a little bit longer!