Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wedding

Some of our dear friends got married this week.  Since village visits aren't the easiest with Caleb in crawling mode, Richard and I decided to split up for the festivities, which lasted over two days.  The first day, I went to the bride's village with my parents, who are spending the month here with us, while Richard stayed home with the kids.  Then the next day, Richard went to the groom's village for the festivities, while I stayed home with the kids. I'll let him post his pictures another time, but here are some pics from my time in the bride's village.

Such a blessing to have my parents here!

The scariest part was having to cross this long, wobbly bridge to get to/from the village!

The beautiful bride

Wedding feast

The highlight was taking a boat ride after lunch.  With no kids, I actually got to take pictures! :)