Friday, September 27, 2013

Giggles


Richard pointed out that he's been posting more to the blog lately than I have...which I guess goes to show how busy things have been!  We've had people staying with us this week, we've hosted friends for lots of meals, Richard was gone on several trips this week....it's just been super busy!  And we're off in about an hour to go to a big town.  I'm just hoping our plane flies.  Thankfully, the skies are clear today...but several of the flights were cancelled earlier this week, so we're cautiously optimistic!  We're looking forward to a good week away, although we know it's going to be super busy as well with appts, seeing people, and meetings.

I wanted to post this video of Caleb from earlier this week.  He's in such a cute phase right now! :)  Gotta get back to packing and cleaning up the house - bye!