- Biggest joy: My sister is here visiting! It's been so nice for all of us!
- Funniest thing: Noah asked me for applesauce this morning. He then proceeded to ask (in Chinese): "I don't want MSG in it." I guess he's used to hearing us say that when we order!
- Biggest change: We started potty training Caleb a few weeks ago. It's been going well, but takes up a lot of time and energy. But I sure like flushing more than changing diapers!
- Biggest development: Caleb is very mobile and pretty much crawling. He's getting into all sorts of trouble as he moves around and tries to pull himself up!
- Most tiring: Noah has been waking up to use the restroom, which is great, but also very tiring for us! Caleb has also been teething, so there were a few nights last week when he woke up crying in the middle of the night, leaving us very tired!
- Most confusing: After going off of dairy, nuts, eggs, shellfish, and a bunch of other stuff for over a month, I'm still confused about Caleb's eczema that comes and goes. After reintroducing dairy, his face totally cleared and looked better than ever...but now it's looking rashy again. I think it's because he's teething (he's drooling a lot)....which leaves me thinking that it's environmental...and hopefully he'll grow out of it just like Noah. Regardless, I'm happy to be eating whatever I want again! (Randomness I learned at the end of my "diet" that I wish I knew earlier to satisfy my sweet tooth: Oreos don't have egg or dairy!)
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Summary
Here's a glimpse into life lately:
Posted by
esther