The past few weeks have certainly been busy and tiring. I used to think I was a pretty good multi-tasker, but having multiple children is a whole new adventure. But I must say, I love it. I have felt SO blessed. Here's why:
1) Caleb has been such a precious gift. He eats and sleeps well, which is what we asked the Father for every day when I was pregnant. I'm so thankful for this answered request! Sure, he has his fussy moments, but I'm glad that it's not while I'm sleeping! He's already sleeping longer stretches at night and is able to go back to sleep on his own when he's supposed to. I love how he's starting to smile and laugh...it's so cute!
2) Noah has transitioned to the sweetest, kindest older brother I could ever ask for. He's always so eager to get didi a diaper, blanket, or burp cloth. I love how he always asks to show didi his toys, how he's always so concerned when didi starts crying (telling me to go feed him or change his diaper), or how he talks about the things he wants to share with didi. Most of all, I love how he dreams of the things the two of them will do together. Based on the book Digger Man, Noah talks about driving a digger with didi in a carseat behind him. Noah's sweet spirit melts my heart...I think Caleb is really lucky to have him as an older brother.
3) Richard is the only reason why I'm as recovered, rested, and happy as I am. I appreciate that when he's not working, he's always eager to take a crying baby from me or help Noah with what he needs. Sure, we're both tired, but he never uses that as an excuse not to help me. He's been nothing short of amazing.
So for those who have been asking or wondering how I am, I'm good. I'm really good. :)