While Richard is hard at work, Noah and I are trying to make sure we have a good time. After several days of rain and being couped up in our hotel room, we're glad that the past two days have been nice and sunny. I've decided you know your son is from a place that doesn't get much sun when he regularly goes outside and says, "too bright!" Anyways, Noah and I have been getting totally spoiled...probably because I've been spoiling both of us. I ate a Philly cheese steak for lunch and then ate at a German restaurant for dinner...and Noah has eaten way more fries and ice cream than he should! =) Besides food, I've learned a little more about Noah's likes and dislikes since traveling allows us to try so many more things that aren't usually available to us. I've learned that Noah likes: riding in his stroller on bumpy roads, watching birds, and watching boats/cars/buses/trucks (especially yellow ones since that's apparently his favorite color). I've also learned Noah does NOT like: playing in jump houses for more than 5 minutes (good thing I only wasted $1.25) and riding on a train ride by himself (he cried so hard the lady had to stop it). Anyways, it's been fun, but we're also glad to be moving out of the hotel. Tomorrow, we'll leave for Taiwan....we're all looking forward to hopefully getting some rest and getting spoiled some more, this time by Richard's parents. =)