I haven't posted this week because Richard is traveling (again!) and needed to bring the camera with him. It stinks how Richard has needed to travel so much (I know he hates being away from us too). He's only been here for 12 days of the past 24...but I guess that's just life. I always hated being home alone when I was younger, but I think I dislike it even more here for a variety of reasons. While it's exhausting taking care of Noah by myself, it's nice having him around to keep me company. Anyhow, Richard told me that he decided to come home a day early and should have been home by now. But an hour into his six-hour bus ride home, an earth mover tipped over and blocked the road this morning...so the bus hasn't moved for the past 5+ hours. While I feel bad that Richard is stuck in the middle of nowhere, I must confess that I'm really glad Noah and I decided not to take this trip with him like we had considered. Anyhow, I'm hoping Richard will make it home soon. Poor guy, he must be so tired.
The good news in all of this is that Richard signed on a lease for a new apartment, so we're officially planning to move! The best part about our new place is that it's directly underneath/downstairs from our good friends! We'll start remodeling soon (it's a concrete box with no paint or flooring) and hopefully we'll get to move soon!